As the Charleston Battery enters a new exciting era, we are looking to add passionate, driven individuals to our team to help grow and promote Charleston’s most prestigious professional team. Interested in joining our growing team? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
All current openings are listed below, please click on a position to see the full description.
South Carolina’s top professional soccer franchise is changing the game when it comes to live events in the Lowcountry. The Charleston Battery is seeking multiple motivated individuals to be a part of the 2021 Gameday Staff. This group will be integral to the fan experience at homes matches in our new home at Patriots Point this season. We are looking for people who are eager to help the club forge its new identity by creating a truly unique environment and help make Battery games a can’t miss experience.
- Box Office Associates
- Gate Ticket Attendants
- Guest Services Staff
- Operations Staff
- Retail Associates
Position Requirements Include:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure guests’ expectations are met and exceeded while provided a positive and memorable experience.
- Facilitate all guest-related matters in a professional and courteous manner through creative problem-solving
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the venue policies, procedures and event information.
- Available to work at minimum 80% of the Charleston Battery’s 16-game home schedule.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to stand and be outside in hot or inclement weather.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- May include moving and lifting objects that exceed 50 lbs.
The Charleston Battery are looking for a star Ticket Service Rep. Come join the team!
South Carolina’s top professional soccer franchise is changing the game when it comes to live events in the low country in their exciting new era at Patriot’s Point.
We are currently seeking a new member to join our Sales team. This position is responsible for generating leads for the end-to-end ticket sales process and further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket Sales, Partial Season Ticket Sales, and Group Ticket Sales with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention.
Base Salary + Commission (uncapped)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Make an average of 75+ contacts per day by phone call, email, social, and face-to-face meetings.
- Manage relationships of both ticket package accounts you sell as well as inherited accounts
- Document and track progress of relationships with prospects through CRM
- Must be available to work 19+ home games and other assigned events as well as normal office hours
- Assist with the setup and breakdown of all group and season ticket internal and external events
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Must be a self-starter and possess team building skills.
- Knowledge of the USL and soccer is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, etc.)
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Check out this job on Teamwork: https://www.teamworkonline.com/soccer-jobs/uslsoccer/charleston-battery
Charleston Battery is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Charleston Battery will be offering a number of internship opportunities in 2023. Check out our available positions here: https://www.teamworkonline.com/soccer-jobs/uslsoccer/charleston-battery