The Charleston Battery players, coaches and staff are committed to supporting the greater Charleston community and make numerous community appearances throughout the year. We accept requests for players to appear at community events, schools, camps and more, but cannot guarantee appearances for the many requests throughout the year. Please see our appearance request guidelines and submit your request below.
- All player appearance requests should be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the event date
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive and the busy schedule for our team, player availability is on a limited basis
- Player appearances typically last one hour in length
- We can accommodate no more than one request per new organization per calendar year
- The Battery reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or replace a player, coach or staff member for a confirmed event in the case of extenuating circumstances (i.e. injury, family obligations, team obligations, etc.)
- Should you not hear from the Battery two (2) weeks before your event date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All community appearance requests must be made through the request form below. No phone calls, please.