Under the leadership of the Director of Ticket Sales, the Ticket Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling all Charleston Battery ticket packages including full seasons, partial plans, groups and miscellaneous packages.
- Responsible for producing the maximum revenue for the Charleston Battery through the sale of ticket packages
- Knowledgeable in all ticket product lines including season plans, partial plans, group sales and premium seating packages
- Full participation in widespread inbound/outbound call campaigns
- Minimum of 50 phone calls per day
- Responsible for in-stadium and outside face-to-face sales presentations to create sales opportunities
- Responsible for managing and servicing assigned accounts to up-sell and renew on an annual basis
- Proficient in researching and creating new sales opportunities to increase revenue
- May be required to work outside sales events in addition to all home games for promoting sales packages through tabling, promotions, and invitations to games
- Responsible for follow up phone campaigns involving direct marketing efforts
- Meet or exceed all established activity and sales goals
- Present weekly sales report to management
- Active involvement in sales or business organizations including (but not limited to) Chambers of Commerce, Sales and Marketing Executive organizations and other networking association.
- Represent the Charleston Battery at other events as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University required
- 2-3 years of sales experience with a pro team, stadium, arena, or public assembly facilityMicrosoft Office applications required
- Proficiency with Excel and other
- Knowledge of ticketing and CRM systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Effective time management skills
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Natural aggressive style and positive attitude
- Superior presentation skills