1) Season Renewal Process (Reservation of Seats). Members will have the opportunity to secure their current seats for the 2023 season during the renewal period. The renewal period for your existing seats will begin on Friday, November 4th. Members can renew their seats via the reservation offer in their Membership Portal (seatgeek.com/charlestonbattery/login) or by contacting their account representative. If seats are not renewed before January 1st, 2023 the seats are no longer guaranteed and will be released for online sale to the general public.
2) Payment Plans. Members can choose from one of our payment plan options, which will be processed by SeatGeek in accordance with the dates set forth below:
- Payment in full upon agreeing to the renewal.
- Monthly payment plans:
- November Renewal/ Purchase- (minimum 20% down) followed by automatic payments on 12/15/22, 1/15/23, 2/15/23, 3/10/23
- December Renewal/ Purchase- (minimum 25% down) followed by automatic payments on 1/15/23, 2/15/23, 3/10/23
- January Renewal/ Purchase- (minimum 33% down) followed by automatic payments on 2/15/23, 3/10/23
- February Renewal/ Purchase- (minimum 50% down) followed by automatic payment on 3/10/23
- 50% down payment upon agreeing to renew and 50% charged on 3/10/2023.
3) Automatic Payment Authorization. If you elect to pay for your season tickets in installments, you authorize the Charleston Battery and SeatGeek to charge the credit card account you have provided to us (the “Card”) for each of the installment payments on or after the date it is due. In the event that you make a partial payment or you are issued a credit to be applied towards your purchase of the tickets, you authorize us to charge the Card for the amount specified less the amount of such credit. In the event that we make an error in processing a charge, you authorize us to initiate a credit or debit to the Card to correct the error. You also authorize us to (i) charge the Card for any other amounts that are due and owing under this Agreement, including any late fee that you may owe and (ii) reinitiate any charge to the Card that is unsuccessful.
4) No refunds. All sales are final. No refunds of payments or deposits will be made unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions.
5) Change of Address/Other Notices. It is the Member’s responsibility to notify the Charleston Battery of any change of address to insure prompt delivery of any dated material. Address changes may also be made through your exclusive access to Charleston Battery Membership Portal on https://seatgeek.com/charlestonbattery/login.
6) Playoffs, Exhibition, Non-regular Season games. As a season ticket member, you will have first priority to purchase seats for all home playoff games, exhibition matches, or any non-regular season match, as well as additional seats based on availability. Playoffs tickets are offered at an additional cost to your membership dues and seat location is not guaranteed until purchased. Should playoff, exhibition, or non-regular season matches become available, you will receive notification of cost and the purchase deadline.
7) Cancellations and Rescheduling Policy. Charleston Battery reserves the right to change the date and/or starting time of any event or match and no such change shall entitle the Member to a refund. In the event of cancellation of an event or match, Charleston Battery shall not be required to issue a refund provided that the Member is given the right to attend a rescheduled event or to exchange the ticket for a comparable ticket to another similar event as designated by Charleston Battery.
8) General Admission Seating. If a general admission membership is purchased the member can sit anywhere within the general admission section they selected. General Admission seating sections are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
9) Seat Relocation. Charleston Battery reserves the right to relocate your seat during any game to accommodate broadcast or security requirements, or for any other reasonable purpose in the sole discretion of Charleston Battery. Members will not be eligible for any refunds of any installment payments made prior to the relocation if the Member subsequently chooses to cancel the season ticket as a result of the relocation.
10) Ticket Exchange Program. Season members have the benefit of exchanging tickets to a future match from games they are unable to attend. Tickets must be exchanged to a future match 72 hours in advance to the date they are unable to attend. Tickets cannot be exchanged from a game after it has passed. Members can exchange tickets via their online Membership Portal.
11) Fan Behavior. Charleston Battery reserves the right to terminate the season tickets if the Member or any season ticket user engages in disorderly conduct or otherwise fails to follow Charleston Battery Policies. In the event of such behavior, Charleston Battery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or revoke the season tickets without a refund for amounts paid, and the Member waives its right to any such refund.
12) Amendments. Charleston Battery reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion by posting such amendments to its website (http://www.charlestonbattery.com).
13) Acceptance. Upon remitting any full or partial payment toward your season membership, or by accepting delivery of your tickets, you acknowledge responsibility for payment of the full annual membership price, confirm that you have read and understand this Agreement, and accept and agree to the complete terms and conditions of Charleston Battery Policies, including the Charleston Battery Ticket Terms & Conditions, subject to any amendments made to the foregoing from time to time. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall in no way affect the validity of any other provision hereof.