Charleston Battery Soccer Club invites all parents to attend an open forum at MUSC Health Stadium on Sunday, April 22 at 6:30 PM. The purpose of the forum is to answer the many questions Charleston Battery Soccer Club has received since the acquisition of Summerville Soccer Club in December of 2017.
Newly appointed Youth Technical Director, Derek Broadley, will host the forum. Broadley will address several items including:
- Club facilities for the 2018/19 season
- Club fees for the 2018 season
- Programs the Club will offer
- âââââââClub evaluation process including venues and costs
Overview of the Club curriculum that will support the player development process
There will be a Q&A session following the presentation where Broadley will address any and all questions from attendees.
Tryouts for the 2018/19 season will begin in May for boys and girls ages U8 through U19:
- Tryouts for all players 12 & under (‘07 birth years and below) will begin on Monday, May 7 (facility TBD)
- Tryouts for all players 13 & over (‘06 birth years and above) will begin on Monday, May 14 (facility TBD)
More information regarding registration for tryouts will be made available in the near future.
To stay up to date on Charleston Battery Soccer Club, visit chsbatterysc.com, Twitter (@CHSBatterySC), Instagram (chsbatterysc) or subscribe to our mailing list. If you have additional questions or cannot attend the open forum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.