Please see our matchday stadium policies below.
For more detailed information or to find additional answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our Matchday A to Z Guide.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Charleston Battery will provide a fun, safe and enjoyable soccer experience for all home matches at Ralph Lundy Field at Patriots Point. Fans are encouraged to support the Club in a respectful manner. It is the Club’s expectation that fans will be courteous to their fellow patrons, fans, players and referees.
Charleston Battery expects all fans to abide by the Code of Conduct as follows:
- Fans are encouraged to participate in supporting their club through singing and cheers while being respectful to all parties.
- Fans must be courteous to their fellow patrons, fans, players and referees.
- No obscene or abusive language, behavior or signs.
- No chants or signs/banners with inappropriate language including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation or ethnicity are permitted.
- No fighting, taunting or threatening remarks and/or gestures.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Throwing objects of any kind or any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the match from other guests/teams is prohibited.
- No unauthorized field access. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
- No occupying non-general admission seats without an appropriate ticket.
- No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers, and fireworks of any kind without official approval.
- Fans will comply with Charleston Battery and Patriots Point staff regarding all stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
ITEMS PROHIBITED FROM PATRIOTS POINT:
The following items are prohibited from Patriots Point unless otherwise approved:
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms.
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and Pyrotechnics
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals.
- Any missile or projectile like object.
- Laser pointers or flashlights.
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Animals (except assistive animals).
- Signs / banners larger than 2 ft. x 2 ft. unless approved by Charleston Battery in advance (or any other item that could obstruct other patron’s views).
- Umbrellas (Fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather).
- Outside food & beverage of any kind.
- Metal or glass containers of any kind.
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search). ALL BAGS LARGER THAN A SMALL PURSE/CLUTCH MUST BE CLEAR BAGS, PLEASE SEE OUR CLEAR BAG POLICY BELOW.
- Noisemakers (airhorns)
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels.
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind.
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the person responsible for safety/security at Patriots Point.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Charleston Battery fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car if they have not entered the stadium, or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium.
Neither the Club nor Patriots Point are responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any item at any time and prohibit any item deemed inappropriate for crowd safety or detrimental to others enjoying the event.
Violation of any of these guidelines may result in ejection from Patriots Point or revocation of future ticket privileges.