Welcome to the Charleston Battery Adult Soccer League!
- Your individual registration fee for the Charleston Battery Adult Soccer League includes: 10 games in the spring, 10 games in the fall, referee payments, 2 shirts that will act as jerseys, and a 2019 Season Ticket for the Charleston Battery, .
- You must also be registered with South Carolina Amateur Soccer Association (SCASA) along with CBASL to be on an active roster.
- The league is held at the home of the Charleston Battery at MUSC Health Stadium.
- Games are on Thursdays with kickoff times at 7:00pm, 8:00pm, and 9:00pm.
- Each season is 10 weeks long, therefore you get 10 games throughout the spring and 10 games in the fall .
- The men's divisions are split into age groups of 25-34 years old, 35-44 years old, and over 45 years old.
- 50 minute games with each half being 25 minutes
- 8 v 8
- Traditional Point System: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie
- The teams with the most points at the end of the season of each division are crowned Champions.
- Cost: $325 (spring and fall season)
- Cost: $175 (fall season)
Click the link below to begin registration: